Nobese (Sibutramine) 15mg capsule
Nobese (Sibutramine) 10mg capsules:,Nobese (Sibutramine) (usually in the form of the hydrochloride monohydrate salt) is an oral anorexiant. Until 2010 it was marketed and prescribed as an adjunct in the treatment ofexogenous obesity along with diet and exercise.,You can buy Nobese (Sibutramine) 10mg capsules online without prescription (No RX) from Amen – Online Pharmacy.
Nobese No 1 Capsule Side-effects
Interactions with Nobese No 1 Capsule
When not to use Nobese No 1 Capsule
Composition and Active Ingredients
Packages and Strengths
Nobese No 1 Capsule – Frequently asked Questions
Is Nobese No 1 Capsule safe to use when pregnant?Yes
Is Nobese No 1 Capsule safe while breastfeeding?Yes
How long do I need to use Nobese No 1 Capsule before I see improvement of my conditions?TabletWise.com website users have reported 3 months and same day as the most common time it takes before they saw improvements in their conditions. These times may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine. Please consult with your doctor to check how long do you need to use Nobese No 1 Capsule. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as time for effectiveness for Nobese No 1 Capsule.
At what frequency do I need to use Nobese No 1 Capsule?TabletWise.com website users have reported once a day and other as the most common frequency of using Nobese No 1 Capsule. Please follow your doctor’s advice on how often you need to Nobese No 1 Capsule. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as frequency of using Nobese No 1 Capsule.
Should I use Nobese No 1 Capsule empty stomach, before food or after food?TabletWise.com website users have most commonly reported using Nobese No 1 Capsule before food. However, this may not be reflective of how you should use this medicine. Please follow your doctor’s adviceon how you should use this medicine. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as timing of using Nobese No 1 Capsule.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Nobese No 1 Capsule medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Nobese No 1 Capsule. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can i stop using this product immediately or do I have to slowly ween off the use?Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Other important Information on Nobese No 1 Capsule
Missing a dose
Overdosage of Nobese No 1 Capsule
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Nobese No 1 Capsule, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Nobese No 1 Capsule
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medicationdiscarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Nobese No 1 Capsule.
Expired Nobese No 1 Capsule
- Taking a single dose of expired Nobese No 1 Capsule is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.