Buy Ambien Zolpidem online
AMBIEN (Zolpidem) is a prescription medicine for the short-term treatment of adults who have trouble falling asleep.
AMBIEN CR is a prescription medicine for treatment of adults with trouble falling asleep and/or waking up often during the night.
AMBIEN (Zolpidem) and AMBIEN CR are not recommended in children under the age of 18 years.
- Do not take more AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR than prescribed.
- Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR unless you are able to stay in bed a full night (7 to 8 hours) before you must be active again.
- Take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR only once per night, right before going to bed.
- You should not drive a car or do things that require clear thinking the day after you take AMBIEN CR.
- Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you drank alcohol that evening or before bed.
- Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you take other medicines that can make you sleepy.
- AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR are controlled substances because they can be abused or cause dependence.
Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you are allergic to zolpidem or any other ingredients in AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
- Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you have had an allergic reaction to drugs containing zolpidem, such as AMBIEN CR, Edluar, Zolpimist, or Intermezzo. Buy Ambien Zolpidem online
- Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction to zolpidem can include swelling of your face, lips, and throat that may cause difficulty breathing or swallowing
The most common side effects of AMBIEN include drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, grogginess or feeling as if you have been drugged.
The most common side effects of AMBIEN CR include headache, sleepiness, dizziness and drowsiness the next day after you take AMBIEN CR.
Take AMBIEN CR tablets whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve or chew AMBIEN CR tablets before swallowing.
Call your doctor if your insomnia worsens or is not better within 7 to 10 days. This may mean that there is another condition causing your sleep problem.
If you take too much AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR or overdose, get emergency treatment.
Click here for full Prescribing Information including the Medication Guide for AMBIEN.
Click here for full Prescribing Information including the Medication Guide for AMBIEN CR.